Thursday 6 February 2014

Williams diary entry

I remember when i was in secondary school, it was the worst time of my life. I remember everyone taking the micky out of me. I hate those people, even too this day. Although i didn't like anyone, i could always rely on Mrs Wilson. She would always let me sit in her class during lunch times. She'd always tell me to revise English, I never did. I never did pass, maybe i should of listened to her after all. I don't need a job anyway, i don't want one either. Ive always got Nanny Jean to look after me.

She even spoke to me when someone pulled my trousers down while walking into a school assembly. No one spoke to me after that. Of course people did, but not because they wanted to, they would just call me names. As much as Nanny Jean & Mrs Wilson told me not to let it get to me it always did, and it always will. That one idiot ruined my school life, i never did go to school after that. I didn't do my exams either. I knew i wouldn't of passed, so there was no point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment