Thursday 19 September 2013

"A fish out of water" summary.

To summarise, this project was very interesting. I found creating the idea very fun and useful. I found it useful because we worked in a group of 3 sharing each others ideas. Using the "fish out of water" technique was extremely useful. I had never heard of this term before but i will continue to use this technique. "A fish out of water" means putting someone in a position where they're out of the comfort zone or a place the audience wouldn't expect them to be.






The film "The men who stay at goats" inspired me to create a film about hippies joining the army force. I then thought of the idea to make him an irish stereotype. I took inspiration from "The men who stare at goats" poster. I used the layout/format of the main image in the centre of the screen. 

My inspiration from "Happy Gilmore" was in the story line. I thought that i would have an aggressive man in a place he wouldn't normally be. 

I was very happy with my poster. I thought it turned out very well. I liked our choice of font, text, tagline, title and our setting. I thought it was very creative and relevant.  


No comments:

Post a Comment