Thursday 28 November 2013

Music video proposal.

Sid Randall 
Randall Productions 
South Essex College Luker Road Southend-on-Sea SS1 1ND
United Kingdom



I would like to make a music video for the song "Perfect Games" sung by "The Broken West". The concept of the music video is a known as a "simple day" or a "day in the life" of a certain person. This would be purely for entertainment purposes. My idea was generated from the lyric "We waste our time". I had the idea i had was to film someone doing what they do on a normal day. I plan to have my character get up, get ready and go on a trip to Southend to skateboard. This will appeal to the younger audience. I will only be using one character in my music video. There will be lots of people on the high streets to make a face paced, interesting music video. I don't want to do something that has already been done, i want to create something that isn't conventional. I personally haven't seen a music video like this, so i think it will make an entertaining video.  

Due to the fact that it is a music video no sound from the filming will be imported in the editing process.                             There won't be any sound excluding the song. 

I will be working with the production of South Essex College. They will be providing the equipment i plan to use. The music videos purpose is for entertainment. 

- Sid Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment